Abstract: the research is aimed at creating a single management company as a result of placing business on industrial sites within the borders of advanced development territories and special economic zones of the regional level on the territory of industrial clusters. As a result of the research, the problems of municipal industrial parks were identified:
– a team of management companies has not been formed to manage the real estate of industrial parks;
– lack of developed competencies in professional management of commercial industrial real estate;
– expenses for the use and maintenance of built communications are not included;
– significant run-up and size of tariffs for the electric power;
– there is property tax on municipal property;
– it is difficult to lease land to small residents of industrial parks without bidding;
– the business model of small-scale industrial parks in municipalities does not provide for serious earnings for the management company. The methodological basis of the research includes the problem of preference disparity that is planned to be eliminated by means of equal agreements for private and municipal industrial parks for the purchase of the advance payment for infrastructure construction or compensation for the costs of design and estimate documentation, as well as priority in obtaining financing by private management companies. This issue is solved by using a set of methods: dialectical, causal, and ranking values of statistical indicators. The theoretical and practical significance of the research lies in the fact that the developed method allows not only to assess the economic dynamics of municipal districts, but also to link it with regional economic and spatial development. The purpose of the study is to create a single management company for industrial parks and form a staff according to the scale effect.